Paramount Fence, LLC is a critical infrastructure supplier and service provider to ensure ESSENTIAL FUNCTION and to assist in MAINTAINING & IMPROVING THE SAFETY AND SECURITY of Michigan residents, businesses and government establishments, as designated by the Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) of the Department of Homeland Security’s March 19, 2020 Memorandum on Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During Covid-19 Response as well as in accordance with Governor Whitmer’s executive order and as confirmed by Michigan State Attorney General.
Showroom Closed To Public
During the duration of the Governor’s executive order and social distancing guidelines, our showroom and location will be closed to the public except for customers who have placed material orders prior to the Governor’s executive order. Such customers may schedule a pickup by contacting us. When arriving for a pickup, customers are not permitted into the building and a Paramount Fence warehouse manager will load the material onto your truck/trailer while you wait in your vehicle.
Designated Essential Employees
As a critical infrastructure supplier and service provider, some of our employees and/or subcontractors are approved to willingly report to work to carry out tasks associated with and in accordance with the current executive order and guidelines. Such employees include:
- field reps/installation crews (for installation and repair services)
- warehouse manager (for shipping/receiving, warehousing, etc.)
- sales estimator (for confirming site needs and reviewing jobsites in-person)
Employees Working From Home
During the Governor’s executive order and Covid-19 social distancing duration, we have employees who are not critical to the every day warehouse and customer interaction operations who will be working from home. Such employees include:
- Project managers
- office managers
- permit specialists
Social Distancing/Hygiene Practices
In an effort to prevent the spread of Covid-19, all Paramount Fence employees and subcontractors are encouraged to and hereby instructed to embrace the following hygiene and social distancing efforts while at work:
- maintaining at least 6-ft distance from co-workers and customers at all times
- washing hands regularly, especially after touching frequently used objects or surfaces
- sneeze/cough into tissue or the inside of elbow
- disinfect frequently used items and surfaces as often as possible.
Do Not Report To Work Instructions
Employees and subcontracts of Paramount Fence are hereby instructed to NOT report to work if any of the following conditions are met:
- If employee or subcontractor feels sick or has children/roommate/spouse that is sick
- If someone if house has tested positive for Coronavirus
- If employee is someone with a serious underlying health condition that can put them at an increased risk