We install beautiful fences!
We are the #1 rated fence installation company in the Whitmore Lake Michigan area by Google, Yelp, and the Better Business Bureau. We were also recognized as the best fence contractor of 2018 and one of the top 3 fence installation companies to hire in 2019!
Our Fence Products
Vinyl Fencing is currently the most popular selling type of fence. And for good reason. It is beautiful, has a lifetime product warranty, and is maintenance free. Available in privacy, semi-private and picket style!
Simtek fence products (now called Sherwood Fence and Allegheny Fence styles by CertainTeed) are the most beautiful and durable composite privacy fencing products available. Guaranteed to turn heads!
Ornamental aluminum fencing has the look of a wrought iron fence, without the problems of rusting. It can be used for a variety of purposes such as: swimming pool fencing, garden fencing, and of course, curb-appeal!
Wood fences are one of the most cost effective ways to obtain privacy for your yard. We offer both pressure treated and cedar wood options in full privacy, semi-privacy, and picket fence styles.
Chain link fence (also called cyclone fencing) is one of the earliest types of fencing installed that is still common today. It is perfect for containing children/pets, identifying property boundaries and for the security of homes, multifamily, and commercial properties.
3 Reasons to Hire Paramount Fence
Paramount Fence provides peace of mind with manufacturers’ provided material warranties plus a three year labor warranty on all fence installations that we perform.
You can count on our expert crews to provide an exceptional fence installation experience backed by our class-leading labor warranty!
Our long list of awards and recognition, as well as our second-to-none customer reviews, are all the confidence you need to ensure that you are hiring the absolute best company for your fence project.
Are you ready for a FREE quote?
- It’s fast, easy and FREE!
- You’ll receive a link to enter your project details into our easy online Quick Estimator tool, and you’ll receive a quick general estimate RIGHT AWAY, even on evenings and weekends!
- If you like what you see, we’ll follow up during business hours to answer any questions you might have and schedule a site visit!
Fence Ordinances in Whitmore Lake Michigan
Here is a brief overview of the fence ordinances for Whitmore Lake (Northfield) Michigan. This is not a complete or definite list and should never be used in support of a dispute. Click here to review the complete document of codes and ordinances regarding fences in Whitemore Lake.
Design & Location Requirements
- Fences must be installed within the property line unless joint permit is filed with a neighbor and then can be placed ON the shared property line.
- Fences installed in a front yard may only be of an ornamental design up to 3ft tall
- Fences in a side yard (not facing a public street) may have a max height of 6-ft. If a side yard is facing a street, the maximum height allowed is 3-ft.
- Fences where a driveway/sidewalk intersect shall not impede vision of a driver and must observe a pedestrian visibility area measured at 10-ft in either direction of the intersecting point.
- No barbed wire, spikes, nails, etc. can be installed on the top of fences that are less than 10’ in height (fences of such height are only permitted in industrial areas)
- No electric charge on a fence shall be permited except for in farm land fencing. Electric fencing must be on inside of fence posts for farmland fencing.
- Fence posts must be installed at least 30 inches deep.
- Fences must be kept maintained and in good structural and aesthetic condition.
- Fences installed on lots that are larger than 5 acres and not in a listed subdivision and fences enclosing farmland are exempt from permit requirements except for pedestrian visibility requirements at sidewalk intersections.
Fence Permit Requirements in Whitmore Lake Michigan
In order to apply for a fence permit in Whitmore Lake, you will need to gather all of the required documents listed below. Once you have all of these documents handy, simply make a trip to the building department and submit them for approval. Once approval is granted, your fence project ma begin. *A Permit is not required for fencing that is surrounding farm land.
The fence permit fee for Whitmore Lake Michigan varies depending on projet scope.
Click Here to visit the official website for Whitmore Lake Michigan.
Use the above link to download the fence permit application. This can be used by homeowners, fence companies and contractors alike. Fill out the application with details regarding your property and proposed fence. Once completely filled out and signed, turn it into the Whitmore Lake building department for approval.
Use the above link to download the contractor registration application for Northfield Township (Whitmore Lake). If you are installing a fence yourself, this form should not be necessary however, if you are a contractor looking to perform work in the township, this application is required.
Proposed Layout (x1)
One (1) copy of a detailed drawing/layout of the proposed fence installation must accompany your fence permit application. This proposed layout/drawing will need to include any buildings/structures on the property, any existing fences, walls, etc., and measurements of the proposed fence.
Whitmore Lake, Mi. Building Department Info
The Whitmore Lake building department is where you will find information that you need in regards to having your new fence installed. Details regarding permits, ordinances, and property information can be obtained here.
8350 Main St., Ste. A
Whitmore Lake, MI 48189