We install beautiful fences.
We are the #1 rated fence installation company near the Warren area by Google, Yelp, and the Better Business Bureau. We were also recognized as the best fence contractor of 2018 and one of the top 3 fence installation companies to hire in 2019!
Our Fence Products
Vinyl Fencing is currently the most popular selling type of fence. And for good reason. It is beautiful, has a lifetime product warranty, and is maintenance free. Available in privacy, semi-private and picket style!
Simtek fence products (now called Sherwood Fence and Allegheny Fence styles by CertainTeed) are the most beautiful and durable composite privacy fencing products available. Guaranteed to turn heads!
Ornamental aluminum fencing has the look of a wrought iron fence, without the problems of rusting. It can be used for a variety of purposes such as: swimming pool fencing, garden fencing, and of course, curb-appeal!
Wood fences are one of the most cost effective ways to obtain privacy for your yard. We offer both pressure treated and cedar wood options in full privacy, semi-privacy, and picket fence styles.
Chain link fence (also called cyclone fencing) is one of the earliest types of fencing installed that is still common today. It is perfect for containing children/pets, identifying property boundaries and for the security of homes, multifamily, and commercial properties.
Our Awards & Recognition
3 Reasons To Hire Paramount Fence
Paramount Fence provides peace of mind with manufacturers’ provided material warranties plus a three year labor warranty on all fence installations that we perform.
You can count on our expert crews to provide an exceptional fence installation experience backed by our class-leading labor warranty!
Our long list of awards and recognition, as well as our second-to-none customer reviews, are all the confidence you need to ensure that you are hiring the absolute best company for your fence project.
Are you ready for a FREE quote?
- It’s fast, easy and FREE!
- You’ll receive a link to enter your project details into our easy online Quick Estimator tool, and you’ll receive a quick general estimate RIGHT AWAY, even on evenings and weekends!
- If you like what you see, we’ll follow up during business hours to answer any questions you might have and schedule a site visit!
Fence Ordinances in Warren Michigan
Below is a brief overview of the fence ordinances for Warren Michigan. This is not a complete or definite list and should never be used in support of a dispute. Click here to review the complete document of codes and ordinances regarding fences in Warren.
- Fences must be entirely on the property of the installing party. If both neighbors agree on a shared property line and sign a notarized agreement letter, the fence can be installed on the shared property line.
- No fence can extend beyond the front corner(s) of a house (some exceptions for corner properties, where the fence may be able to extend towards the sidewalk as long as you keep it at least 1-ft away from the sidewalk).
- The finished side of fences must face adjacent neighboring properties. All frame work, posts and rail must face the inside of the installing party’s property.
- Maximum fence height is 6ft tall for residential fences. If you live adjacent to an industrial property, you may be allowed to have an 8-ft tall fence.
- Fence posts must be set at a depth of at least half the height of the fence being installed.
- Privacy fences on corner lots or with lots that have a driveway intersecting a public sidewalk must meet visibility requirements.
Fence Repairs in Warren Michigan
Fence repairs in Warren Michigan are pretty easy going and usually do not require a fence permit. The exception to this is if you would like to make any changes to the fence such as the location of the fence, type of material, height, color, etc. Then you will be required to get a permit.
It is also important to note that you cannot repair a large portion of your fence. If you are trying to repair a significant portion of your fence, it is not longer considered a fence repair and you will be required to obtain a permit first.
Fence Permit Requirements in Warren Michigan
The permit process at the city of Warren is rather easy and most permits can be approved at the time of applying for them if a plan reviewer is available to take a look at the application. The permit application is available at the city office (no download available due to being a carbon copy document)
The permit fee in Warren varies based on the description and cost of your fence project.
Click Here to visit the official website for Warren Michigan
The fence permit application for the city of Warren can be picked up at the city building department and is not yet available online. See ‘building department info’ below.
A detailed drawing/layout of the proposed fence must accompany your fence permit application. There is also a place on the actual permit application for you to draw the proposed fence layout.
Neighbor Approval Signature(s)
If you have a neighboring property that shares a property line where you will be installing your fence, you must have that neighbor fill out a neighbor approval form that is signed and notarized. You will then submit it with your permit application. Each sharing neighbor must fill out a form. Note: If you are not installing the fence ON the shared property line, the neighbor signatures are not required.
Warren Michigan Building Department Info
The Warren building department is where you will find information that you need in regards to having your new fence installed. Details regarding permits, ordinances, and property information can be obtained here.
The beautiful office building for the city of Warren is located just East of Van Dyke avenue a few blocks North of E. 12 Mile Rd. This area is also found just over a mile North of Interstate 696, Van Dyke Road exit.