We install beautiful fences!
We are the #1 rated fence installation company in the Saline Michigan area by Google, Yelp, and the Better Business Bureau. We were also recognized as the best fence contractor of 2018 and one of the top 3 fence installation companies to hire in 2019!
Our Fence Products
Vinyl Fencing is currently the most popular selling type of fence. And for good reason. It is beautiful, has a lifetime product warranty, and is maintenance free. Available in privacy, semi-private and picket style!
Simtek fence products (now called Sherwood Fence and Allegheny Fence styles by CertainTeed) are the most beautiful and durable composite privacy fencing products available. Guaranteed to turn heads!
Ornamental aluminum fencing has the look of a wrought iron fence, without the problems of rusting. It can be used for a variety of purposes such as: swimming pool fencing, garden fencing, and of course, curb-appeal!
Wood fences are one of the most cost effective ways to obtain privacy for your yard. We offer both pressure treated and cedar wood options in full privacy, semi-privacy, and picket fence styles.
Chain link fence (also called cyclone fencing) is one of the earliest types of fencing installed that is still common today. It is perfect for containing children/pets, identifying property boundaries and for the security of homes, multifamily, and commercial properties.
3 Reasons to Hire Paramount Fence
Paramount Fence provides peace of mind with manufacturers’ provided material warranties plus a three year labor warranty on all fence installations that we perform.
You can count on our expert crews to provide an exceptional fence installation experience backed by our class-leading labor warranty!
Our long list of awards and recognition, as well as our second-to-none customer reviews, are all the confidence you need to ensure that you are hiring the absolute best company for your fence project.
Are you ready for a FREE quote?
- It’s fast, easy and FREE!
- You’ll receive a link to enter your project details into our easy online Quick Estimator tool, and you’ll receive a quick general estimate RIGHT AWAY, even on evenings and weekends!
- If you like what you see, we’ll follow up during business hours to answer any questions you might have and schedule a site visit!
Fence Ordinances in Saline Michigan
Here is a brief overview of the fence ordinances for Saline Michigan. This is not a complete or definite list and should never be used in support of a dispute. Click here to review the complete document of codes and ordinances regarding fences in Saline.
Design and Location Requirements
- All fences must be within the property line unless adjacent neighbor signs a written consent to place the fence ON the shared property line.
- Max height for fences in rear/side yards is 6-ft tall.
- Fences above 36” in height shall not extend beyond the front face of the home
- Any fence beyond the front face of the home or in the front yard must be ornamental, non-sight-obscuring, and no taller than 36” (some exceptions apply for corner lots such as: non sight obscuring fence that is ornamental with a max height of 5ft tall).
- Fences in commercial districts must be no taller than 6ft (in rear and side yards)
- Fences in industrial districts may be a max height of 12-ft tall
- fences in residential districts may not contain any barbed wire, spikes, electrical charges or anything similar.
- Gates may not swing open over any public right of way.
- All fences must be kept in good maintenance.
Fence Permit Requirements in Saline Michigan
In order to apply for a fence permit in Saline, you will need to gather all of the required documents listed below. Once you have all of these documents handy, simply click on the permit link below to apply for your fenc epermit online.
The fence permit fee for Saline Michigan varies based on the project scope.
Click Here to visit the official website for Saline Michigan.
Use the above link to download the fence permit application. This can be used by homeowners, fence companies and contractors alike. Fill out the application with details regarding your property and proposed fence. Once completely filled out and signed, submit it with the required documents online via the link above.
In order to obtain a fence permit you will need a copy of a mortgage survey or property survey that details the location of your property lines in relation to the home.
Proposed Layout (x1)
One (1) copies of a detailed drawing/layout of the proposed fence installation must accompany your fence permit application. This proposed layout/drawing will need to include any buildings/structures on the property, any existing fences, walls, etc., and measurements of the proposed fence.
Saline, Mi. Building Department Info
The Saline building department is where you will find information that you need in regards to having your new fence installed. Details regarding permits, ordinances, and property information can be obtained here.
100 N Harris St, Saline, MI 48176