We install beautiful fences!
We are the #1 rated fence installation company in the Brighton Michigan area by Google, Yelp, and the Better Business Bureau. We were also recognized as the best fence contractor of 2018 and one of the top 3 fence installation companies to hire in 2019!
Our Fence Products
Vinyl Fencing is currently the most popular selling type of fence. And for good reason. It is beautiful, has a lifetime product warranty, and is maintenance free. Available in privacy, semi-private and picket style!
Simtek fence products (now called Sherwood Fence and Allegheny Fence styles by CertainTeed) are the most beautiful and durable composite privacy fencing products available. Guaranteed to turn heads!
Ornamental aluminum fencing has the look of a wrought iron fence, without the problems of rusting. It can be used for a variety of purposes such as: swimming pool fencing, garden fencing, and of course, curb-appeal!
Wood fences are one of the most cost effective ways to obtain privacy for your yard. We offer both pressure treated and cedar wood options in full privacy, semi-privacy, and picket fence styles.
Chain Link Fence
Chain link fence (also called cyclone fencing) is one of the earliest types of fencing installed that is still common today. It is perfect for containing children/pets, identifying property boundaries and for the security of homes, multifamily, and commercial properties.
3 Reasons to Hire Paramount Fence
We are the only fence installation company in the area that offers a lifetime warranty on all fences that we install. We stand behind our work so that you never have to worry about if you made the right buying decision or not.
Highest Rated in Michigan
Our long list of awards and recognition, as well as our second-to-none customer reviews, are all the confidence you need to ensure that you are hiring the absolute best company for your fence project.
BBB Accredited. A+ Rating.
We have been accredited with the Better Business Bureau for years and have kept an A+ rating all the while. That takes hard work and dedication that is worth hiring every time. Simply put, we are the best fence company near you!
Are you ready for a FREE quote?
- It’s fast, easy and FREE!
- You’ll receive a link to enter your project details into our easy online Quick Estimator tool, and you’ll receive a quick general estimate RIGHT AWAY, even on evenings and weekends!
- If you like what you see, we’ll follow up during business hours to answer any questions you might have and schedule a site visit!
Fence Ordinances in Brighton Michigan
Here is a brief overview of the fence ordinances for Brighton Michigan. This is not a complete or definite list and should never be used in support of a dispute. Click here to review the complete document of codes and ordinances regarding fences in Brighton.
Design and Location Requirements
- Fences on corner lots must not be installed within 30-ft in either direction of the intersection/property corner unless they are no taller than 30 inches.
- The finished side of all fences must face outward toward adjacent neighboring properties (the posts must be on the owners side of the fence)
- Fences installed in rear or side yards must not be taller than 4-ft and must not extend forward beyond the front face of the house.
- Fences installed in backyards may be 6-ft tall upon specific review/approval of the building department.
- Properties larger than 2 acres with a road frontage of more than 200ft may have a front yard fence provided it is not a privacy fence.
- No fence installed shall contain barbed wire, spikes, electric charges, etc.
- Fences in specific/commercial districts may have some barbed wire exceptions.
- Fences enclosing public parks, playgrounds, or public landscaped areas may not be taller than 8ft and must not be privacy.
Fence Permit Requirements in Brighton Michigan
In order to apply for a fence permit in Brighton, you will need to gather all of the required documents listed below and email them to the building department along with the full details of the proposed fence (ie: type, style, height, etc.)
The fence permit fee for Brighton Michigan is $50
Click Here to visit the official website for Brighton Michigan.
Use the above link to download the fence permit application. This can be used by homeowners, fence companies and contractors alike. Fill out the application with details regarding your property and proposed fence. Once completely filled out and signed, email them to the Brighton building department for approval (link above).
A copy of a mortgage survey or other property survey detailing the property lines in relationship to the house is required to be submitted along with the proposed fence layout. NOTE: You can add the proposed layout to the property survey.
Proposed Layout (x1)
One (1) copy of a detailed drawing/layout of the proposed fence installation must accompany your fence permit application. This proposed layout/drawing will need to include any buildings/structures on the property, any existing fences, walls, etc., and measurements of the proposed fence.
Brighton, Mi. Building Department Info
The Brighton building department is where you will find information that you need in regards to having your new fence installed. Details regarding permits, ordinances, and property information can be obtained here.
4363 Buno Rd, Brighton, MI 48114